This is a super simple and easy but delicious and healthy recipe that I love to prep a big batch of in advance for the week when I don’t feel like cooking.
You can put whatever fruits on it that you want but I prefer berries and apples. Pomegranate seeds are also a fabulous addition!
- 1 package Strawberries
- 1 package Blackberries
- 1 Apple
- 1/2 lemon
Walnuts(exclude if on AIP)
Plain Greek Yogurt(or Paleo Coconut Yogurt if on AIP/Paleo diet)
- Honey (preferably local, raw, unfiltered)
Crossed out items should be excluded if on AIP. Use Paleo coconut yogurt if you are on Paleo diet.
- Mix honey with yogurt to taste
- Portion yogurt into individual containers
- Chop Apple
- Squeeze lemon juice onto chopped apple pieces, mix (this prevents them from turning brown during storage and also gives a nice light citrus flavor)
- Add chopped apple, chopped strawberries, blackberries, and
walnutsto each bowl
- If you feel like getting a little crazy, add