Below is my menu for week 6 of my AIP/Paleo diet. I have been a bit behind on posting my menus the past few weeks because my computer crashed 🙁 I finally got a new one and am playing catch up trying to remember what I ate the past few weeks. But don’t worry, I am still staying strong and sticking with the protocol!
Also, I have actually started noticing some differences! I had been having a lot of skin problems like adult acne and melasma (darkening of the skin) and just overall my skin looked grey and dull. The past week, when I look in the mirror I have been so surprised to see glowing, youthful and clear skin! My acne is gone and suddenly I look so much better! I am looking forward to seeing what other benefits this diet will bring!
- Turkey bacon
- AIP breakfast risotto
- This was soooo good!
- Mahi mahi tacos and avocado lime salsa (will post recipe soon!)
- Chicken thighs with pineapple mint salsa
- Bone Broth ( I finally got it to gel!!!)
- Homemade Sauerkraut (I put it in the Bone broth to make a soup)
- Trader Joe’s Plantain Chips